1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

"Abilities" - Copy, and Effects

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by cranerat, Mar 20, 2017.

1. cranerat

cranerat Member

I would like to be able copy abilities on the main "Ability" tab (cloning abilities) and from creature too creature without creating a new one every time.

All the saved "Ability" Effects didn't transfer from one update to another so the hundreds of spell effects I created for the "Ability" tabs were all lost two updates ago.

2. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

I think that will be resolved with the Feature library.

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Good answer, Mr Bond :)

4. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Thank you, M.

5. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

It will indeed. The feature library is designed to allow you to move abilities between creatures quickly and easily with just a text name look up or an add button. You can stack a list of abilities into a single trait property, then when that trait is enabled (marked as ready) the creature will have access to all the abilities as well as be affected by any on-equip features like a racial stat mod for instance.

We're fast approaching a beta release for this which will run to kickstarter backers first, then move to public for review before launch.

6. cranerat

cranerat Member

That sounds like the "Ticket". Looking forward to it when it's released.