1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Token Snap To Grid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by juskom95, Sep 14, 2017.

1. juskom95

juskom95 New Member

I have been evaluating/testing D20Pro as a replacement for my group over the past week or so.

One issue we have is using published maps and the use of grids/tokens. I have searched the forums, but I cannot find a concise and straight forward answer to the below question:

Does D20Pro allow tokens to be 'unsnapped,' from the grid?

I have found a few references to it, but I either missed the 'how to,' somewhere or the option has eluded.

Any help or answers is appreciated, thank you.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Not currently, Though eventually yes, at some point Tokens will work mechanically as Markers due in regards to snapping to the grid or not.
    I don't know where this is at in the time line of upcoming things.

juskom95 likes this.
  3. juskom95

juskom95 New Member

I appreciate the answer.

4. Corey

Corey New Member

Any update on this request? I also think my greatest difficulty is getting the maps to line up the published grid with the d20pro grid. If the tokens could move freely it would help a lot.

5. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

There has been some movement on the topic, but nothing that is production ready yet. I'll ask about it when next I speak with the dev team.