1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Marketplace problem, unable to download Pathfinder 1e starter pack

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by WorstPlayerEver, Dec 10, 2020.

1. WorstPlayerEver

WorstPlayerEver New Member

Running 3.9.4 version, I can open the marketplace widget inside d20pro, launch the chromium browser window and navigate to the starter pack. But when I click the green "purchase" button, nothing happens, no response, no errors, no changes. Hitting the "sync" button back inside the window in d20pro still shows an empty list. I have tried running d20pro.exe as Administrator and temporarily disabled windows firewall, no other anti-virus software running. Not sure what is going wrong...

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

In the Options sections, please toggle the 'Retro Marketplace' interface and see if that fixes the issue for you.
    Are you on a Mac? (just curious)

3. WorstPlayerEver

WorstPlayerEver New Member

I seem to have much better results with the Retro Marketplace UI. It is downloaded and importing as I write this.

Previously, I attempted to use the newer marketplace on machines running Windows 10 and Windows 8.1, both with the same negative behavior/results.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Good to hear.. glad that worked for you.