1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Fog of War

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thrillba, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

Can I please have the old fog of war back? This new version is 10 times the amount of work that I would have to do before.

2. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

i have just quit using this feature, its counterintuitive

3. ChrisRevocateur

To get something akin to the old FoW, when you create a map, choose to flood the map with FoW. I'm not at home right now, and on my brother's computer, so I can't remember exactly where the button is on the create map screen, but I think it's in the lower right hand corner.

4. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

sorry, that's still not as good as what was here before. You can flood the map but you have to "show" each individual square...1 by 1. Very counter intuitive.

I will be downgrading to the version that still had the good fog of war, until they can bring this back.

5. ChrisRevocateur

Actually, if you have the fog of war tool open, you can just click a square and drag the cursor, and it will show/hide every square you go over.

6. phloog

phloog Member

Chris - - how do I do that? I can't see any way to just click and drag - -I can either have knots or paint shapes.

Wow....talk about (my opinion only) totally destroying the value of a product for my game....Not sure how active this community is, but I've got a game Saturday (haven't played in a LONG while, and fired up the newest d20Pro to find this) so I need to go shopping for something that will let me do FoW....I haven't update my copy of Fantasy Grounds in forever, but maybe they've got something now.