1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Tutorial for GM's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BoomerET, Sep 7, 2013.

1. BoomerET

BoomerET New Member

I've owned d20Pro for a year or so, but have never actually played a game in it.

Thanks in large part to the recent Kickstarter, I'm starting to look at the software to gain a deeper understanding of how it all works.

So I started to go through the Quickstart PDF, but alas, it has maps and icons and tokens that I don't have, or couldn't find.

It's entirely possible that I deleted the campaign folders that held the tutorial resources.

So, I thought to myself, 'Self, you have Hero Lab, PCGen, Dungeon Designer 3, GIMP, why not create your own tutorial'

Why not make this a community effort? We can start off with text/PDF tutorials, and move into videos if we ever get this off the ground.

BoomerET

2. LtlBtyRam

LtlBtyRam New Member

For the most part I just fumble my way through. One thing I really need and I'm not sure if others do is mapping. How do I handle maps where there are only text descriptions in the adventure. I do think this is needed.
    Angela