1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Action Shortcuts

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by ncassella, Jul 5, 2016.

1. ncassella

ncassella Member

Not sure it this is a bug, but it seems that the skill check shortcuts under actions have reverted after updating.

,./ are all defaulted to acrobatics and there doesn't seem to be a place to change them.

There's nothing under the option menu to set the shortcuts so i would assume it was just moved, but I can't find it.

2. ncassella

ncassella Member

So still looking for an answer on this.

Here's Some Screens to convey what I'm talking about.

Attached Files:

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

As far as I know, a lot of the hotkey system is getting revamped. I know they are moving some keys to be more reflective of common standards and such. plus some hotkeys just made no sense relative to their operation. I can ask when I talk to the devs next specifically about the skill shotcuts..

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

This is fixed up and tested. I should get this launched later this week as part of a bug fix roll-up.

It now works for ANY game system -- not terribly relevant to everyone yet, but systemic of the problem.

5. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

FYI

upload_2016-7-20_8-10-40.png

(everyone else got a screenshot to go along with their bug report :p)

6. ncassella

ncassella Member

Thanks for the update. Was killing me roll multi checks when the rogue gets sneaky

7. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah, totally my fault on this one. I was working on adding the game system selector and a few other special options for that panel. But when I disabled the "extra" features I accidentally caught the fast skills options in the mix. Super sorry!