1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Community Building

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by Wesley Gorby, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

We are looking to strengthen our small community with more players and possibly even another GM or two. This is my private group/site and as such is no relation to Mesa Mundi (D20PRO) assets.

We have a dedicated website, teamspeak server, facebook forum (used in place of a website forums), facebook page.

[​IMG]

We do all sorts of RPG gaming as well as PC gaming. We are looking for people who enjoy just hanging out and chatting, playing games or just talking about games.

2. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

As someone who has played games with Krilion and his wife for over 18 years, I can say they are great gamemasters. They are very good at character driven stories and have made me want to up my game when I run mine.

3. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

No one is interested in joining a dedicated group/community of gamers? really? I find that very hard to believe...

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

I'd join, but I'm coding way too often at the moment. We need more coders on the project before I can play/run on a regular schedule again.

5. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

<chuckle> No, you must code faster.. get back at it cobbler elf of vtt goodness! :p

6. ncassella

ncassella Member

I'd love to join a game, but with two toddlers at 1&2 and running my own game right now my free time is kinda used up. Maybe after I finish up with this group.

7. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Just get your toddlers some oversized dice and they can play with you. ;)

8. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

[​IMG]

We are looking for players and GMs who enjoy hanging out, playing games and gaming chit-chat.

9. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

Give me until May 2017. I will complete my degree program and can afford the time needed to join a group. I would hate to reach out now and be pulled away too many times due to school requirements.
    Mickey