1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Bug in Beta 3.6.11.8 (could be fixed already)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Golkiwu, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

The Skill Ranks only allow 0-4, and no higher integers available.

2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

You're likely running with the rules set to 5e.

The limited skill ranks are specific to the 5e rules module and represent number of times proficiency has been selected for a given skill.

can you validate the selected rules by opening up Options->Rules->Game System

upload_2017-2-12_16-46-27.png

3. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Even though I changed it it is still using that format. I restarted the software as well. Do I need to save and reopen the map or something?

4. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

5. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

6. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

how bizarre! Can you try switching to default, close, open then switch to pathfinder? I know that's annoying, but the new code which autoselects your plug-in is not live in the production build yet.

Worst case, you can try swapping the Pathfinder rules file in <install dir>/judge/addon/rules with this one. Please copy the existing one else where first tho.

Attached Files:

7. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I will try that tonight