1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Adding Status Icons to D20pro

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrwinfree, Mar 9, 2018.

1. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

d20pro 7.2.10
    mac OS X 13.13.3
    I am attempting to add icons to d20pro. there are many, but I need a specific one for Mobility. I have the .png. Where do I put it with in the d20pro folders? Thanks

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

in <Install dir>/judge/campaigns/<campaign name>/res/manuallyspecified/status/

Alternatively, you can add the image to the status.zip file in <Install dir>/judge/campaigns/<campaign name>/res/manuallyspecified/

Please see the D20PRO Guide -> http://guide.d20pro.com/gg_advanced_custom_data/#statuszip

3. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

Awesome. I discovered an empty <status.txt> file. And a folder named <Status 2> in the manuallyspecified location. After deleting the empty .txt file, everything is a go. Thanks .

4. Ken L

Ken L Member

The Noun Project as a bunch of CC0 icons you can incorporate into the program easily. It sure beats many of the default icons.

5. tintagel

tintagel Member

Yeah can't say I ddi the default. The icons are too detailed and don't scale well or read easily when small.