1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to gauge interest in new battlemap-making software

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by heruca, Jan 21, 2017.

1. heruca

heruca Member

Sadly, my last two content development Kickstarter campaigns (for Modern Day and for Sci-Fi mapping content, respectively) were a bust, so I'm doing something different this time around.

I'm trying to kickstart an all-new app, called TileForge. I hope some of you will check it out.

[​IMG]

2. heruca

heruca Member

3. heruca

heruca Member

The Stretch Goals for the TileForge campaign have now been announced, in this KS Update.

4. heruca

heruca Member

Just a reminder that today is the last day of the TileForge Kickstarter campaign. It's a mere $400 away from being funded.

FYI, there's a nifty reward for even the $1 backers. You can read about it in KS Update #5.

5. heruca

heruca Member

TileForge has funded, with 5 hours to spare. Whew!

6. heruca

heruca Member

Whether you want to make street maps for your Supers RPG campaign, interior maps for your d20 Modern game, or post-apocalyptic urban maps for your zombies game, check out this Kickstarter and help make it happen.
    [​IMG]
    And even if Modern Day mapping isn't your thing, this campaign is also a great way to pick up a MapForge license at a discount, in case you want to make fantasy or sci-fi maps, instead.

7. heruca

heruca Member

Update: Now only $221 away from being funded, with 4 days remaining. The Stretch Goals have been announced, here.