1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Focused Sound Bard Power doesn't take upon import

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Sinister, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Sinister

Sinister New Member

So I tried to import a bard from the character builder to d20pro and it won't take the power focused sound. I switched powers and it took it fine but when I switched back, still no focused sound import.

2. Sinister

Sinister New Member

NVM I found the issue. He was not equiped with an implement.

3. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

This issue crops up now and then. You will definitely see it - often -if your characters take feats that allow them to use a weapon as an implement (eladrin swordmage feat for example). I believe the paladin "Holy Avenger" is also a culprit. It comes down to what is easier for you to manage - adding one missing skill, or modifying all of your attacks to use the now unequipped weapon.

I review my characters on a case-by-case basis, and tweak the imports as necessary.