1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] Using Abilities

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GuyPRunkle, Dec 1, 2009.

1. GuyPRunkle

GuyPRunkle New Member

Is there any support for using abilities in combat mode?

For example: if I load the Giant Bombadier Beetle from the library, suppose I want to use the ability Spray (10 ft cone) which is listed as an at will ability.

I see that I can attack using the right click -> attack --> bite sequence. Is there any way to do this wit abilities?

I also see that I can use the right click -> alter --> effect sequence to manually enter the information, but it is already present . . . any way to select it?

Guy Runkle

2. Dan

Dan Member

Re: Using Abilities

Strangely, the abilities are not accessible via right-click (oversight) BUT have no fear, they are still usable in 2 ways:

1: Double-click the creature to pull up it's Mini sheet. Click on the Abilities tab and use them there.
    2: Edit the creature (E key or right-click menu) and open the Abilities tab.

I'll make a note about the Abilities in the right-click menu and see if we can get that patched soon.

3. GuyPRunkle

GuyPRunkle New Member

Re: Using Abilities

Thanks Dan! That was just what I needed.

Guy