1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Add additional guest seats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BenMitchell1979, Jan 11, 2013.

1. BenMitchell1979

BenMitchell1979 New Member

I've purchased a Full License and see that I have only 2 guest seats - how do I purchase additional seats and have them show up under my Full License?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Log into the store, you can purchase them there. You'll need to re download your licence once you've made your purchase. But keep in mind players who have a judge or player licence do not require you to have a guest slot for them.. which is one of the fantastic things about d20pro!!

Code:
    Trial License Free
    The Trial License has all the features available in the Full License except that the trial eventually expires and you must be connected to the Internet each time you start d20Pro during the trial to validate your license. Purchased licenses never expire and do not require an Internet connection.

Guest License Included
    The Guest License comes bundled with d20Pro and allows you to join a game as a Player. The only restriction to this free license is that the Judge running the game must have at least 1 open Guest Slot available at the time you connect. Guest Licenses are included at no extra cost with d20Pro.

Player License $10
    The Player License is similar to the Guest License in that you may only join a game with it. The difference is that you will always be allowed to join a game independent of open Guest Slots. A Player License costs $10 may be upgraded at any time to the basic Full License.

Full License $30+
    The Full License may be used to join OR host a game as a Judge. The basic Full License includes 2 Guest Slots, allowing up to that many Players to connect for free using the Guest License. A Full License costs $30 may be upgraded at any time with additional Guest Slots at a cost of $10 each. Players with their own licenses will not occupy Guest Slots.

3. BenMitchell1979

BenMitchell1979 New Member

What is the link for the store? I purchased mine from DriveThruRPG.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

when you first launch d20pro, on the bottom of the widow is options to enter your login info and go to the store.