1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

[Generators] Krills random generators

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by Wesley Gorby, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Hey guys,

for anyone of you that used my generators.. We have completely rebuilt our site due to a defacement hack waged against us.. In doing that, we took to opportunity to move my generators off and out of our main site and onto their own site.

you can now find them at The Dungeon Vortex -> http://dungeonvortex.com

kimco likes this.
  2. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

So, my 5e random generator will now generate random gear in case you need to quickly figure out what an NPC or chest might hold..

Attached Files:

3. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

Started working on encounter generation for my 5e random generator. here is the encounter cr table.

Attached Files:

4. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

Huge amount of changes to the generator, lists by cr, lists by region, spells by school and many more. Bit of menu clean up. Random NPCs generation now includes backgrounds. Midgard Heroes, southlands heroes, 5th edition foes all now included. Point buy calculator includes above options...

Attached Files:

5. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

A lot more clean up and addition to our random generator for 5E.. Given the nature of the web and othe concerns, in order to access this you will need to be a member of our private gaming group. details in sig below.. Also, just for complete clarity; This is a completely personal project and is not associated with D20PRO, Mesa Mundi or anyone else. It is totally a fan created project and is not endorsed by any company. It's only aim is to aid us in our private games in speeding up random generation of things and aiding GMs (our groups) in running games.

Attached Files: