1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Kingmaker Campaign

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Daeruin, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Banenight

Banenight New Member

Well I've just managed to improve my technique in getting the maps in so surprise here are some maps for Rivers Run Red. I hope they work good for you and if you have problems let me know, and if you can be a good man and send me what content you have or get in the future I'd appreciate you all kindly!

http://www.4shared.com/file/LmF0j_gN/Ki ... d_Map.html

Never say I don't share LOL.

2. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

Sweet! I just downloaded them. I do own the books, but I didn't relish the prospect of scanning and prepping all those maps. I wish I had gotten the PDF versions! I keep meaning to export my prepared maps from book 1 and share them, but time is my big enemy right now. Let me know if you would like access to the shared Dropbox folder we've got. We have all the maps and NPCs from book 1 on there in some form or another.

3. Banenight

Banenight New Member

Hey I'd love to get access to your dropbox that would be amazing. My long term goal is to get all the adventures on D20pro it'd make the community bigger and more active and maybe just maybe I can get content from others so that we can have it all in one spot. That way people like us who have the paper books can have a little easier time. Thanks again.

4. neofax

neofax New Member

You are aware that this is breaking intellectual property laws if you are including exact copies of the images in the PDFs. I would suggest putting a password on the file that requires the individual to know a name from the PDF(although it still is probably not legal).

5. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

I just put my money where my mouth is and uploaded all my maps and creatures from book 1. I exported the d20pro maps with creatures already placed. In many cases I also have FoW added. I've even exported a few maps from incidental encounters that don't get their own maps in the book. The other maps available in the shared Dropbox folder are maps only—no creatures or FoW—so these should be a bigger help to those just starting the campaign.

We also have some maps and creatures from books 2 and 3 in various formats, with more to come. Thanks everybody for helping out. Newcomers can still PM me for an invite to the shared Dropbox folder.

And for the record... Yes, Neofax, I'm perfectly aware of the copyright issues. I just don't think anyone who doesn't own the books would be interested. What would they benefit by copying only the maps and a few creatures? They wouldn't have enough information to run the game in the first place if they didn't have the books. And if not... I'm willing to take that risk.

6. Shift

Shift New Member

I just want to say thanks to everyone in this thread. I've finally convinced my disparate group of players to give d20Pro a shot, and they decided on Kingmaker! I'm excited, as this'll be my first attempt at DM'ing through a virtual tabletop program, but also a bit daunted due to the learning curve and the sandbox nature of Kingmaker itself.

The resources presented here are going to be a great help to me in setting up the sessions. Thanks again!!

7. elyssaria

elyssaria New Member

Greetings!

Any kind soul here willing to share their campaign files? I would be deeply grateful then!

You can contact me at nobleknight23@hotmail.com

Best Regards!

/Ely

8. vecnalives

vecnalives New Member

anyone map out VV and use the 6 player optional rules found on paizo forum?

9. Mimner

Mimner New Member

I'm looking to start a Kingmaker campaign. Does anyone out there have all the resources mentioned in this thread, or know where I can get them?

10. kimco

kimco New Member

I have just started prepping for my first D20 Pro campaign which is Kingmaker.
    I would appreciate any asset help anyone can share.
    kimco31st@hotmail.com

11. onyxius

onyxius New Member

I too am prepping for my first D20Pro campaign... well first campaign in general which is using kingmaker. Would anyone be willing to share maps and assets with me as well? I tried using some of the maps from PDF using the import tutorial but lines just don't seem to match up for instance with Oleg's Trading Post, the printed lines do not match up with D20Pro lines no matter how I try to adjust it.

Thank you so very much.

Edit 1 - After playing around more with the Images in Gimp ad D20Pro, I was able to create the maps. These are just the maps without any walls/masks/edges. I will update these as I go.

Attached Files:

#51 onyxius, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017