1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

LFG- single player for Pathfinder, Evenings EST

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by pnpoldschoolgamer, Apr 3, 2016.

1. pnpoldschoolgamer

pnpoldschoolgamer New Member

Hi All,

I'm hoping to find a regular Pathfinder; 3.5 or 5e gaming group; I'm new to D20 but have had lots of experience in another online tabletop system. I'm interested in exploring D20 because of the integration with Hero Lab which I've invested in and seems to make D20 a great fit for streamlining character development.

I've been playing RPGs for years, mostly high fantasy D&D sorts of all editions. Ideally I'd like to find a group that is running a longer campaign style game. I can play one to two nights a week after 8:30 pm until about 1:00 am EST. Happy to use any sort of chat system (team speak etc.) or other tools the group is using.

I am older (over 40) and ideally would like to join a game with a good balance between rp and dice rolling; I enjoy joking about but don't want to play in an overly silly game; I enjoy games with long story arcs, deep character development and balance between narrative and sandbox styles. I'm more into hardcore rules but can be flexible. I can commit to being reliable as a player and I am willing to take turns dming with the right group. I'm happy to develop a character that fits with an existing campaign or group as well.

-Mike

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Hello,

welcome aboard... Our small gamer group is always looking for players.. details in sig below.