1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Game Question

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by MrYuk, Nov 22, 2016.

1. MrYuk

MrYuk New Member

As a person looking for a Pathfinder game on d20PRO I would think this would be the spot to find others doing the same, but I don't really see many posts here.

Should I be looking in a different spot on this forum?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

We're also working on a lobby solution which will help gamers find gamers. Not that I think you're wrong to look here.

We put a lot of time and energy into building out the new forums in the hope that it would help folks coordinate.

Kendo and Josh Scott like this.
  4. Kendo

Kendo New Member

Not that I'm implyingb that gms here are anything less than forthcoming, but Ihave topics that I would like to be able to explore interactively in real time. I suspect that some of them would be of such a general nature to be easaily answered by any GM worth his/her salt would be address tthem. Like, "Are oracles allowed by most campaigns wherethe GM doesn't specify 'core rules'?"

I understand that this forum is a place to post such questions, and I will, but Iwould rather have a lobby or group of lobbies that could be filtered (so that my newb questions would not disturb those of the deep ponderings) .

#4 Kendo, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  5. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

We take all comers, newbe and pro.. please, post away..