1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Non-Lethal Damage Tracking

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Robert Trifts, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Robert Trifts

Robert Trifts New Member

I am having a bit of difficulty in my current campaign in having d20Pro track damage properly.

The large majority of the time, a hit point is a hit point and we apply it as damage and everything is fine. No problem. Works as intended.

But sometimes, that isn't so. Sometimes, the plan is to beat the hell out of a human foe without killing him by inflicting non-lethal damage. The hit points track separately, count differently (but are releate) but when they cross-over at unconsciousness, unintended things can happen

There is currently no non-lethal damage track in d20PRo.

There needs to be one. It's a major combat sub-system that the software completely ignores. Please add it.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

-edit: Please do not use all caps for thread titles.

3. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

I've brought this up a few times with the dev team. It is being looked into for a solution. no time line as of yet though.

4. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

Which is also how it work in a few other d20 system variations such as d20 Modern.

5. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

In one of Krilion's games, I think we tracked non-lethal using the top or bottom comment fields on the character tokens.