1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder Way of the Wicked in New Orleans area

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by KainPen, May 20, 2016.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

I been posting this places looking new players. If you live in the area awesome but since this is the d20boards. Maybe two people online can join us. I never ran the program for internet use but we can certainly give it a shot. read the below and let me know if you are interested.

"Hi, Everyone, I am looking to get two new players in my group for my Pathfinder way of the wicked AP. I had post about this last year on meetup someone on there, played with my group for a little while, but we end up having to take a brake for a few weeks and swapped to new gm and game. I never heard from the guy again. Guessing he did not fit in when our group, or game ect. Which is normal It is hard for me to find players that fit in with our group and game style. Which is why i try to let everyone know everything about the game and what to expect before handed.

But if anyone is interested, We need very experienced players with a fair system mastery. that don't mind a mostly hack and slash style game. I am looking for one commited person that will really try to play every game and another that will come when they can. If i can get two committed person the even better. We play every other Saturday, usually from 4pm to 9pm some times game goes later. we play one week in chalmette and the other week of the month in Kenner area. Also I run my games from D20pro virtual table top. I used to run the whole thing out of it, to keep the game running fast system, but it add time to GM work on the back end of the game. All rolls ect where all done in the system but I am changing that a bit. Be since the newer version has some new features I really want to focus on and take time on the back end. Everyone will be allow to roll their own dice at the table and the program will be mostly a visual aid. Also you are welcome to bring a laptop or ect and run the program fully if you see fit. Since one of the new feature is players are allowed to edit their characters in it. It does not have to be done on the back side anymore. Since unchained book in pathfinder came out I have also adjust my game to use unchained action economy system, consolidated and Background skills, inherent magic item system, So you don't have to worry about the big 6 any more. Variate Muli Class system I will be testing on Cohort's and allow one more player to test out. Also due to the large number of optional rules I am running, I have custom character sheets for players to use that are in PDF format and form fallible. the Campaign as I stated before is one that was already in play, we are coming back to it after almost a year break. So you will be coming in at 10th level and at the start of Book 3 our of the 6. Another reason I am looking for very experienced players. There are limited class and books I allow but the list will be in player packet I will provide you

Current players characters are
    Variant multi class Sorcerer/Wizard
    Brawler/Rouge normal multi class
    I don't remember if he he is phalanx fighter or pole arm fighter.
    and an Anti Paladin.

Their are 3 cohorts in use also. This AP has a ton of Cohorts to pick up so leader ship is welcome and recommend feat to pick up.
    Cleric
    Bard
    Half-Fiend oger fighter

1st game session will more then likely be sometime in July. We need to finish current game 1st. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me at cecildragon@yahoo.com or post back on here or if you have questions."