1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Rappan modules, vanished?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Content' started by Ken L, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Ken L

Ken L Member

Upon a search for the rappan modules, all I get is levels 9-16, I own levels 1-3 and was looking to get the next sequence of levels.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Ken,

I checked the marketplace and sure enough, only level 11-15 are marked as "published" or available on the marketplace at this time. I checked the others, levels 1-3, 4-6, 7-8, 9, and 10... and see they are all marked as "not published."

Let me see what's going on... it could be that the publisher is reworking some assets or it could be an oversight of not clicking the published button.

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

So we had to pull the earlier levels due to quality concerns which had been voiced by some of the community. Rappan was prepared by Frog God games directly and had some serious fog of war issues. We're hoping to rework the maps as they're quite popular. Another our of users did a great job of colorizing a bunch of the maps though. this might be super helpful in the interim.

@bssutton27
    http://forums.mesamundi.com/index.php?posts/12400/

If you want to purchase the existing modules, please let us know and we'll enable them again for a brief period. Again, our concern is that we take a lot of pride in the quality of the content in the market place. When that content is poor, we feel personally responsible.

Let me, or the team, know what you'd like to do next!

bssutton27 likes this.
  4. Ken L

Ken L Member

I see,

The Rappan modules were iffy, I usually ended up having to redraw all the regions as they were hastily made. The High resolution maps sans their map markers however was what I was really after.

I guess I'll have to draw them by hand, wish I could live draw them as they explored, but alas.