1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Serpent Skull with d20pro?

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by heldenhammer, Jun 12, 2013.

1. heldenhammer

heldenhammer New Member

Hi
    I was wandering if someone uses d20pro tu run the AP Serpent skull. Just started with d20pro and need some help by creating maps, npc encounters etc. Someone willing to share his content? I am currently running the second module of that path.
    Thx

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I have done maps for the first Module, along with the NPC's. The Maps have not been marked yet, as I like to populate them and place notes, markers, FoW and such, but you are more than welcome to them. PM Me your info and I will send you a Zip with what I have. I will not go past making the First Module for the time being, as we have decided to go with Rise of the Runelords due to a new players previous play in the Skull and Shackles. You are welcome to inquire as to the process for building I used once you see what I have seen the goods.

3. heldenhammer

heldenhammer New Member

Hi
    thanks for your offer, even if we are already in the midth of module 2, I would be quite interested in getting your maps and npcs for later use.
    Just started to use d20pro so I am for the moment preparing the rest of the second module with d20pro, therefore if you would like to get them, I would be very glad to provide my content to you.
    For the moment, my party did not follow the suggested route by their contractors, instead prefered to explore a little bit the wilderness therefore avoided the salt mines but found strange glass towers of elven origins which they are exploring for the moment (The Twilight Tomb coverted to fit with PF rules and complete prepared with d20pro).
    I expect them to arrive in Kalabuto within the next two or three days (Game time) to face there an ambush prepared by Yarzoth who survided and escaped smougler's shiv.
    You see, thanks to my players I had to improvise a little bit.
    Cheers
    heldenhammer

4. thedarkelf007

thedarkelf007 New Member

You wouldn't happen to have your files available, just starting to run this path this week.