1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling left out of Storm King's Thunder...

Discussion in 'D&D 5th Edition' started by Robotguy, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

Just want to drop another hint that I'm really hoping there's some WOTC talks going on somewhere. I love D20Pro, but I hate that Storm King's Thunder is available on Fantasy Grounds AND Roll20, while I have to resort to either a lot of typing/data entry (I DID buy the book), or other means which shall remain nameless.

OK, I'm done whining for the moment...

2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

We're in talks, but there's not a lot we can do to rush WotC, unfortunately. We'll keep you posted and even after the license is awarded, it will take some time to get our conversions running full steam ahead!

3. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

Knowing that it's in the works is good enough for me!

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Also, keep in mind it is pretty easy to run a 5e game in the current iteration of D20PRO even tho official support isn't there yet... it takes a bit of adjustment, but it's pretty darn smooth going...

A lot of us successfully do it every week. some more info in this thread

5. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Well, you only have to enter a creature once. :)