1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.6.11.18 bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Lonewolf147, May 15, 2017.

1. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

Unsure if this is actually a bug... I can now create spells and features under the Pathfinder rules using .18 (previously couldn't in .16). When I create a new spell and go to the flow page, everything is really small. I thought in earlier versions I could zoom in and out. I can't do that in .18.

screenshot1.png

2. dalatwest

dalatwest New Member

Drag the Value node down underneath the other nodes. I will resize.

Ron

3. KainPen

KainPen Member

I have not gotten a chance to test this build yet, did it fix the spell casting option in pathfinder?

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

nailed it.. As I understand it @owlbear is going to make that a bit nicer to look at and scaling easier (automagic maybe) once the core kinks are worked out.

5. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

Well, I can create spells and features now, and I couldn't in .16. I still have no idea what I'm actually doing in there when I create something (haven't had the time to try and figure it out yet). So I would say yes, it is currently fixed for PF.

6. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Kril is working on documentation which should help all of us. :)

7. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

I saw that. I'm excited to see it when it's done.

8. KainPen

KainPen Member

I maybe found another bug, with moving up with this version from 3.6.11.16 with existing game. Characters that where owned players that where playing via WAN connections. I can not edit them as gm. Character that where run on the lan computer I can still edit. That is really strange.

If I save that creature to library, and try to edit there it give error fail to edit.

Edit* I did some more testing. ok it is more then just creatures used by players over WAN. I have several monster npc that I can no longer edit also.

Edit2* I tried exporting some of these same characters from 3.6.11 build I of program I have as backup. on a blank test map made in 3.6.11. Same problem with them. I can no longer edit them when importing said map into 3.6.11.18

I am going to attach the map file to this post. Something about these creatures is causing the edit function to break, in this build for them.

edit3* I saw you guys release 3.16.11.19 when I woke up this morning. I figured I give it a try see if may have already fixed this. It did not.

Attached Files:

#8 KainPen, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
  9. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

have you tried in .19 yet? we did some major overhauls to the legacy/auto update system that should correct lots of these creature issues.

When I'm at my PC again, I'll test your posted map as well.

10. KainPen

KainPen Member

yeah that is why i created the .19 bug thread. had the same problem. I figured out the causes, and posted it in that thread. it is because the DR 's are not listed as options anymore. Adamainte, Magic and all the aliment options are no longer there. all the pathfinder dr options need to be added back into the system. or it is pointing to the wrong table now or something of that effect.

11. KainPen

KainPen Member

I just tried .20 and the DR bug causing creature to not be edit is still there.

12. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

replied in the .20 thread :)