1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder "We Be Goblins" Adventure Modules Questoin?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Content' started by weasy, May 16, 2017.

1. weasy

weasy New Member

Anyone one know if the Pathfinder "We Be Goblins" Adventure Modules are available for d20pro?
    Or just the tokens or things like the Rusty Ear Biter, I can do maps. If I need to.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

The current list of PF adventures can be seen here -> Marketplace->Pathfinder

I am not aware of any community users who have created it.

3. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I have it but it is built in an older version of D20PRO so I have no idea how or if it will import/Export correctly.

4. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

That'd be awesome of you to share your work @Golkiwu thank you, worst that would happen is the import would fail.

5. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I will try to get it out of the files this week/end. I will even test it on the beta How should I go about giving it out since it is Paizo content?

I may have Too! as well

6. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

@Golkiwu you should be fine to upload, since it is a 'fan made' non official creation.

** This is not to be considered as Legal advice, suggestion invalid in some states. Terms and conditions could apply. :p

7. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

#7 Golkiwu, May 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
    kimco and Lonewolf147 like this.
  8. onyxius

onyxius New Member

Hello Everyone,
    I know this is somewhat of an older thread (only by a year lol), however I wanted to share my files for "We Be Goblins". All the creatures and player characters including the maps I used for this adventure. Some of the numbers may be off by 1 or 2 as I was not being anal about being 100% since the point of me running this was to get my family involved and players new to D&D/Pathfinder, but i'm sure you can use some if not all of the files.

1. Varisia (Overall map)
    2. Camp (Starting area)
    3. Forest1 (First map i used heading to destination)
    4. Fungi Cave (if the spider goes to her hideout)
    5. Cottage1b (Second map - extra little battles on the way to the ship)
    6. The old Ship (final battle/destination)

I did not create any of these maps and do not claim to have done so. The main Varisia map and The old ship map I did pull from the We Be Goblins book.

Creatures - https://drive.google.com/open?id=18zUv-KOffoP9rtj1jCWb1BG9QrueN53o
    Maps - https://drive.google.com/open?id=18Gt8Iua8LBCyes1tEEXb9BVpm7b8ruL9

Once I get going on the "We Be Goblins Too!" I will upload all of that info as well.

Thanks
    Onyxius

kimco likes this.
  9. Irondeacon

Irondeacon New Member