1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder Bestiary?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Content' started by RenScotson, Aug 23, 2017.

1. RenScotson

RenScotson New Member

I purchased the Pathfinder Bestiary with the D20 Unlimited kickstarter, and I'm having problems with it in the latest update of D20pro. A Clay golem for some reason has 127 Con and Int lol. So I tried redownloading it and it's nowhere to be found. Instead there's "Selections from the Pathfinder Bestiary" for 50 gold, but I really don't feel like buying something I should already own from the kickstarter.

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

3. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

One of the devs mentioned the sync option in the Marketplace. Have you tried to Sync the marketplace in order to update your local listing of items?

upload_2017-8-23_19-1-6.png

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

As to the 127 vs -127 stat thing, this is due the the -127 equal '-' for stats. What we found while code cleaning was that there was inconsistency in the app between -127 and 127 usage. sometimes -127 meant '-' and other times it was 127.

To account for this, we opted to treat -127 as a '-' value and leave 127 alone (so you could have really big stat bonuses!)

We thought we'd caught all the instances of the 127 vs -127 but clearly we missed a couple.

As to your access to the original product called "pathfinder bestiary" this was renamed due to the paizo license stuff. However, you should still have full access to the original product through your Marketplace listing.

If this isn't the case, then please send your username over via the contact form Kril linked to and I'll fix you up.

5. RenScotson

RenScotson New Member

Pressed sync, not sure if it did anything but I am still able to reimport the Pathfinder Bestiary, I just didn't see it on the Marketplace listing, and only saw "Selections from the Pathfinder Bestiary" and thought I no longer had access to it. Will the 127 stat be fixed in a D20Pro update or is it something to do with the bestiary file? And if so, will that be updated?

6. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

It was just renamed, so after sync'ing, you should see it on your list.

You should see a posting here on the forums and across social media when the update happens.