1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder 3.7.1.10 Cleric Spell list/Abilities XML

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by vanith, Sep 5, 2017.

1. vanith

vanith Member

Channel Positive Energy works/Tested
    Bless is out, but not tested

Attached Files:

kimco likes this.
  2. vanith

vanith Member

Cure Light Wounds (works/tested)
    Cure Moderate Wounds (works/tested)
    Cure Serious Wounds (works/tested)
    Cure Critical Wounds (works/tested)

Update: 9/25/2017 @ 2038 PDT
    Descriptions were added to the Spells

Attached Files:

#2 vanith, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    kimco likes this.
  3. Nezzeraj

Nezzeraj Member

Bless doesn't work. I've modified the spell in every way I can think of, but it seems the Attack Bonus field doesn't actually affect Attacks.

As for Channel Energy, where does it go in the Rules Library? It defaults to spells, but it's not an actual spell and doesn't show up in the spell list for Cleric. I edited the flow from spell to feature, but then it disappeared from the Rules Library altogether.

#3 Nezzeraj, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  4. bssutton27

bssutton27 Member

Agreed I have been working on bless as well, no luck.

5. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

I ended up creating Chann + Energy as a feature and deleting the one in the spell list. Here is what I ended up with (with help from @Krilion_GD .

Attached Files:

vanith and bssutton27 like this.
  6. Golldan

Golldan Member

Hi All,
    I used this as my inspiration to try and get my Spells going in my Pathfinder campaign... but the xml just looks foreign to me... so I used the screen shots of Fireball from another tread and some of the documentation and wanted to put in some screenshots on what I did based on using Features from above for Channeling. Kudos to you that can/do use the xml... just not me yet.

I used the existing Core Channel Energy Trait on the PC, created a Channel to Heal and Channel to harm Feature and added those two features under the Channel Energy trait with Per Day tab. Now that one pool of Channels can come from the Harm or Heal. (I do have on outstanding issue with not being able to add the Harm DC - adding the 1/2 Caster level in 10+ChaMod+1/2 Caster Lvl. -any advice here would be helpful.) Also, if there are any other hints, please let me know, or if you find any issues in the below anywhere. I have tested a bit and it seems to operate properly, outside of the Harm not doing +1/2 per cater lvl to DC.

In Rules Library you need to create two new features -- Channel to Harm and Channel to Heal

upload_2018-7-26_16-20-37.png

Channel to Heal

upload_2018-7-26_16-22-10.png

Channel to Harm (not doing +1/2 per cater lvl to DC). What I try to add in there seems to zero out the DC...

upload_2018-7-26_16-27-16.png

On the PC Token. Go to Traits. Add Trait - Channel Energy, should exist from the Core set. Find the two Channel items in Left Source list and move to the Right list. If you do not see it here, go back to Features and make sure your two new Features have the check box checked. Now if you use the Trait, it will give the option to Harm or Heal and pull from the same pool of Pts (Have 5 of 7 left on this PC Token). Click Apply when done. Use PC Token.

BTW, I created a CLW Feature for use for 1-4 level, and one CLW for 5 and over, as I could not figure out how to add a maxium on the + added when using getCasterLevelOrMin() or any of the getCaster functions.... But works as Trait using a Feature as the Cleric/Oracle/Warpriest can Sub out a spell for the Cure spells... so they are never on their lists, but they do use.

Hopefully this makes sense..

upload_2018-7-26_16-30-6.png

Attached Files: