1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder Feats

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Killamanjaro, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Killamanjaro

Killamanjaro New Member

I am not sure if this has already been asked and answered, but is there any way to download and import the feats and spells for Pathfinder already working? By that I mean things like Rage actually working in game. Also, how exactly does one use a trait like Lay on Hands or Deadly Aim in the game? I can't seem to get any of this to work in 3.7.2. I was able to get Rage, Deadly Aim and a bunch of others working in the old 3.6.x versions.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

There will be (as a purchase from the marketplace) once the Core PF book is finished that is currently being worked on.

3. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

this would be based on a charge pool (to control times per day and recharging) and it's Flow would do healing.

though looking closer

The Trait would need more than one Feature tied to it.

Lay On Hands (Su)
    Beginning at 2nd level, a paladin can heal wounds (her own or those of others) by touch. Each day she can use this ability a number of times equal to 1/2 her paladin level plus her Charisma modifier. With one use of this ability, a paladin can heal 1d6 hit points of damage for every two paladin levels she possesses. Using this ability is a standard action, unless the paladin targets herself, in which case it is a swift action. Despite the name of this ability, a paladin only needs one free hand to use this ability. Alternatively, a paladin can use this healing power to deal damage to undead creatures, dealing 1d6 points of damage for every two levels the paladin possesses. Using lay on hands in this way requires a successful melee touch attack and doesn’t provoke an attack of opportunity. Undead do not receive a saving throw against this damage.

So, one would handle the Healing aspect, the second would handle the Damaging vs undead aspect.
    Both would be managed by a Per Day Charge.

#3 Wesley Gorby, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  4. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

The trait
    upload_2018-1-12_0-0-28.png

upload_2018-1-12_0-2-38.png

Features
    upload_2018-1-11_23-59-31.png

The positive would look like this
    upload_2018-1-12_0-22-49.png

So the negative would possibly look like so
    upload_2018-1-12_0-21-27.png

then on the token, we set the uses per day.
    upload_2018-1-12_0-6-4.png

then on the token we can fire it by hitting 'B'
    upload_2018-1-12_0-7-12.png

firing it off
    upload_2018-1-12_0-23-44.png

going to fire it again, you can see the decrement of uses
    upload_2018-1-12_0-25-21.png

Tay-Dor likes this.
  5. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

Also, I didn't fully test this for all possible variables, just trying to point you in the right direction.

6. Killamanjaro

Killamanjaro New Member

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. I will try the above tonight when I get a chance.

Would you have any idea about how to set up Rage? I dont see it listed as a trait or feature when I search. Do I have to create it manually? If so, how exactly does one do the flow for something like that?

7. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

The Ruleset for PF is the same one that was there (for the most part) prior to the advent of the new Rules Library (and accompanying features) in D20PRO. It's just a template, a starting point, a gateway to building your own stuff.

That'll change of course when the Core Book for PF is purchasable.

#7 Wesley Gorby, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Tay-Dor likes this.
  8. Nezzeraj

Nezzeraj Member

Here, I made Rage just for you :) Import it into the Feature library.

Attached Files:

9. Killamanjaro

Killamanjaro New Member

Wow, thanks so much for this. I will have a look at it tonight and see if I was on the right track. I was able to get it to be used as an ability but couldn't get the bonuses/penalties to take effect. I'll let you know how it goes.

Nezzeraj likes this.
  10. Killamanjaro

Killamanjaro New Member

Worked like a charm. It looks like I was off in a couple areas with how I was trying to get it to work. However, I think I see now how I can do other things on my own. I really appreciate your help. Thanks!

11. Nezzeraj

Nezzeraj Member

Glad it helped! Yeah I've spent the last week playing around with the flow to learn as much as I can. Also there are other spells in the user created section that has good examples that I also learned from as well as from the devs. Just takes practice and learning how everything works together. If you need anything else just let me know here or on the discord channel.