1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Having troubles hosting.

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Phantom, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Phantom

Phantom New Member

I know you have to give a player your ip address, but, in d20pro>options>[no judge tab].. There is a GM tab and there a check box stating to show ip on application title bar, I clicked on the box and no ip address on my title bar. Please help. My friend can't find my campaign name either.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

You (can but) do not need IPs anymore. Likewise you can not mix 'Direct Connections' with the new Lobby system.

Couple of things. The IP in Title bar option won't take effect until the app is restarted as far as I know.
    If you need to use direct connection via TCP/IP you can get your local information via Options-> Network/App

upload_2018-1-15_14-50-23.png

As for the Sessions list when not using Direct Connections (TCP/IP), the drop list seems a bit twitchy at the moment.

Click on the 'Lobby' button to get the table list of Sessions, then click the header 'GM ON' twice, to sort the list by True/False, sorting so all True games are at the top, then select the active session from there.

upload_2018-1-15_14-55-14.png

upload_2018-1-15_14-54-30.png

3. Phantom

Phantom New Member

TYVM, we'll just looking. My network tab doesn't have the red what's my ip button. But we'll use the info ty again.

4. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

you're not using the latest version of the software I take it?, It should be listed under the GM tab if I recall correctly.

5. Phantom

Phantom New Member

6. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member