1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

How do I increase the general font size?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SDM, May 10, 2018.

1. SDM

SDM New Member

I have bad eyes and it would be very helpfull if I could make the font a little bigger.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

If you are using Windows you can scale the font display up some. or alternatively, reduce your resolution.
    I know there are plans to make that more customizable, but I don't know when that will be tackled.

3. SDM

SDM New Member

Thanks

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

There is also limited support for font size and type changing from the Main Options panel.
    upload_2018-5-14_23-58-32.png

These let you change a lot of the font options, however, the original UI was not written consistently so it's taking time to go thru and tune everything to handle varied font sizes and styles i.e. your mileage may vary.

5. Olinelooo

Olinelooo New Member

Whether you've got a laptop with a tiny screen or a desktop with a giant monitor, fonts may be too small to read comfortably.The methods vary based on your operating system.