1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Official Paizo on d20Pro!!!

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by ogexam, Dec 24, 2016.

1. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

thanks Rob. I'm meeting up with Paizo at GC next weekend. I'll have a better understanding of what we can do to and with whom after that sit down.

I'm 100% on GenCon prep at the moment, so will reply to folks on this topic post show!

2. magnetord

magnetord New Member

So...? Can we jelp?

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, sorry, Paizo's having major DB issues so we don't have access to the content to share... (if it's not one thing.. it's another)

4. magnetord

magnetord New Member

True had not thought of all those isaiss they have had lately.
    That said I subscribe so I have a lot of the AP data already

5. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Oh right on, I hadn't thought of that! The idea that you might already have the AP data. Hrm... Do you have a preference for where to start? I can work TheKiltLad to get our space set up for ya. I'll DM in a few minutes with details.

6. magnetord

magnetord New Member

pretty much any AP. Ruins of Azlant is probably what I will run next.

7. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Paizo appears to be back up and running -- although I had to re-link my account in order for the API bridge to work. That being said, I'll reach out about content creation in the next day or two!

8. rob anderson

rob anderson New Member

Poor Paizo they've been having a major poopshow going on there. Took me a month to order the play test. However, hopefully you'll be able to poke around and get some PF 1.0 going soon. Keep up the good work.

9. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

The playtest IS what broke the servers there. Anyway, content pipeline is slow as dirt but pulling adventures down for conversion. Soon as I've got the files (likely next week at the speed it's running) I'll ping back to get you set up to build content.

10. djc664

djc664 Member

... Bueller?

11. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Pathfinder Core rules is in final review with the team, and the bestiary I update is also in review. from there the rest should move very quickly.

Word of note... the spell automation is NOT in this release. this is classes (which PF adds a pile of), traits, and the rest of it. Spell automation will happen next however!

I expect to be able to see this go to the store in various forms next week so long as this run of testing goes off without a hitch!

12. senilemonk

senilemonk New Member

Is this going to happen? It's been a very long time coming. I am trying to wait patiently.

13. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

As far as I know, this is in 'review' for Q&A.

14. djc664

djc664 Member

I'm exceptionally disappointed in the way that Paizo has treated your company and supposed partnership. It's their responsibility to not enter agreements that they cannot support, and it's a really shitty thing to do what they've been (not) doing to small businesses (which essentially everyone in the RPG field are). :(

This combined with my experiences with their staff at GenCon after they took over Sagamore... I'm to the point where I don't want to give them any more money, to be honest.

15. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

it's part of why we are releasing OGL for standard PF rather than non-OGL... we'll do a full "official" release for PF 1 if the relationship can upgrade from it's current status.

that being said, thanks for your understanding and sympathy. Also, PF OGL: Core Rules and Bestiary I are actually up in the marketplace as of yesterday! Spells are lacking in the PF OGL: Core Rules now, but will get updated.

16. Ualaa

Ualaa Member

Paizo took forever to fix things on their end, when dealing with Lone Wolf (Hero Lab / Realm Works) as well.
    It's cool that companies can license their stuff, modified to work with their product, but not an easy process for anyone.

17. rob anderson

rob anderson New Member

Rob Anderson
    Will PF2e be going to d20pro or will there be many years of waiting for it? They JUST got PF1e.
    [​IMG][​IMG]Author
    • Paizo Inc.
      All our VTT partners have access to all our content. Their production choices and timelines are their own. Demand has suddenly shifted, so tell them what you want and then give them some time to implement.

So my question to you guys is when will we see pathfinder 2.0e stuff?

18. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

PF2 is already in progress. It's a fair way underway building the ruleset.