1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

New installation, can't download licenses

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by dalillama, Aug 26, 2019.

1. dalillama

dalillama New Member

Hello.

I recently installed d20Pro on my home desktop as I wanted to play around and hopefully get a game running with some remote friends. However, upon finalizing the installation, I found that my DM+4 seat license was unavailable to download. Thinking that it might be an issue it being on my Surface, I removed the license from there. Upon logging back in, now my Surface doesn't show any available licenses for my account, not even the free trial license.

Upon a successful login, I'm only presented with the option to purchase a new license, not to download licenses already associated with my account.

Do license expire after a period of time?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

It does not, nope ..

What is the name and email on the account? (PM me if you do not wish to post it here)

3. dalillama

dalillama New Member

PM sent!

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

and replied, that should square you away :)

5. dalillama

dalillama New Member

Thank you so much!