1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice
Azemar1
Last Activity:
Dec 25, 2010 at 1:34 AM
Birthday:
Feb 6, 1991 (Age: 33)
Making the world a better place with my adventures

Share This Page

Azemar1

New Member, 33

Azemar1 was last seen:
Dec 25, 2010
    1. There are no messages on Azemar1's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 6, 1991 (Age: 33)
    Making the world a better place with my adventures
    INTERESTS:
    Gaming. Making money to buy games. Creating games. Paintball Rockclimbing (yes thats two put into one). Talking about epic wins of my battle in the demon war of Vairtin on first dates, always an 6foot deep icebreaker. Telling my dog to bring my chips, such a good boy =). Reading about chemistry. Blowing stuff up after reading about chemisty. And texting pretty much every second of my life, which will one day give me enough rads to kill me, yes i know, very sad =( anyone got some radaway?
    Making the world a better place with my adventures, "Wtf" lifestyle, and of course, my smile, hey cutties =D
    Gaming. Making money to buy games. Creating games. Paintball Rockclimbing (yes thats two put into one). Talking about epic wins of my battle in the demon war of Vairtin on first dates, always an 6foot deep icebreaker. Telling my dog to bring my chips, such a good boy =). Reading about chemistry. Blowing stuff up after reading about chemisty. And texting pretty much every second of my life, which will one day give me enough rads to kill me, yes i know, very sad =( anyone got some radaway?

Signature

Texting... texting... texting... *beep* *beep* *beep*... Rad level 998?! Anyone got some radaway?! I gotta reply to this text!!!