1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Doing Pathfinder Bestiary 2 - class spell import problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jmckid, Jul 3, 2013.

1. jmckid

jmckid New Member

Hi There,

I have started inputting the Pathfinder Bestiary 2 - the goal is to do it in its entirety. It might take me a while as I am correcting all the errors with the input from Hero Lab (Combat Maneuvers, check each attack, image, full formatted description, adding CR/Hit Dice/XP etc.)

One problem I am having - and maybe someone has solved this - is that when importing monsters that have class spells the export from Hero Lab tags them as <spellclass class="Racial">

d20Pro does not seem to recognise this and entering them all one at a time freeform takes ages (Especially for a CR20 monster like the Aeon Pleroma that I am working on now)

I am new to d20 so maybe I missed something simple? Any help would be appreciated and once finished I will happily make this recourse available to everyone

Thanks!

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello jmckid,

Could you attach a ZIP file of the Hero Lab export so we could take a look how it is being interpreted. Perhaps the simple solution is to create a custom class "Racial" in our classes.txt ManuallySpecified directory.
    http://d20pro.com/help/UGCPClass.php

3. jmckid

jmckid New Member

Thanks Curtis - I was already thinking that would be a good solution :)

I am at work now but when I am home tonight I will attach an export example.

4. jmckid

jmckid New Member

EDIT - zip attached below

5. jmckid

jmckid New Member

Ok here is the zip - sorry about that

Attached Files:

6. jmckid

jmckid New Member

A is done - onto B :)

This is slow going!