1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Adding new Status types

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lonewolf147, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

Is there a way to add new types of Status effects? I would like to add one called Blinded, and I'm sure others as the game goes on.

2. Dragonmaster13

Go to this folder (if you are using Pathfinder rules):

C:\Program Files (x86)\MindGene\d20Pro\judge\campaigns\Pathfinder\res\ManuallySpecified

Or where ever your files are kept. Right click the zipped status file and drag to your desktop. Make a copy there. Rename your original status file to old status.

Now with the copy extract it to your desktop. Delete the copy of the zipped status file. Open the status file and put your new status symbols in (they work best if they are 100 x 100 pixels). When you have added all of your symbols just right click the file, chose Send to Compressed (zipped) folder. Make sure the new zipped file is named status and place it in the above folder.

There you have it, new status symbols.

When finished you could attach the zipped file to a post for others to enjoy. Thanks.

3. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

Awesome! That's pretty simple. And I'll definitely share once I've built them all :)

4. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

Here's a new compilation I'm currently using. There are a couple missing icons that I still need to dig up but I wanted to at least share what I had.

I have no clue who the original artist was for any of these, so this is my disclaimer that I do not own any of these images and if the artist contacts me then we can talk about them.

Edit:
    I don't actually use bards in my games (no one every plays them!) so I don't really need those states and deleted them from my list. I've found a bunch more great states by a user named aidybaby over on the RPTools forums. He made a bunch of good ones that I'm going to be using. I've attached that file with things organized and a few renamed for continuity. Since the singular file is too large to attach, I broke it up into two parts.

Attached Files:

5. Dragonmaster13

The symbols are great. The Bard Song +3 though doesn't show any picture. Other than that, great work.

6. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

:!: Made some adjustments, edited my last post.

Also, there are some state tokens that are not a complete set. Here are four of them that I would like to find the other missing two, but the mighty Google is failing me. I don't know the artist, so I'm hoping someone recognizes these.

I have INT too, but I can only attach three files at once.

Attached Files:

7. corycubbage

corycubbage New Member

These are great - thanks!

8. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

You're welcome :)