1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder Society

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by wvpolarbear, Sep 25, 2013.

1. wvpolarbear

wvpolarbear New Member

Hello,
    I am Venture Lieutenant Arthur Perkins from Paizo's PFS volunteer staff. I was looking to get in contact with d20pro players who use the PFS system, to discuss with them the future of Pathfinder Society, and the new opportunities available now that there is an Online Venture staff group. Over the next few months we will be implementing measures to make players and GM's lives easier in regards to paperwork, to complete a website as a storehouse for information, and to host gamedays and conventions where players can get prize support and boons which have never been offered online before.
    If you are interested in any of this, please mail me at wvpolarbear@gmail.com or send me a PM on these boards.
    I look forward to hearing from you,
    Arthur Perkins

2. ChrisRevocateur

I know I've heard at least one, maybe two, posters on here saying that they run PFS games through d20Pro, but I can't remember whom. Krillon-GD maybe?

3. Entola

Entola Member

I run a Pathfinder Game but not PFS.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Yeah we run a bit of Pathfinder, but not PFS stuff... I've never been to much into the "Living World/Society" style things...

5. hambilton

hambilton New Member

Once the unlimited rules are available (soon) I will be running PFS events on a touch screen TV with remote users. GM will use laptop, Local users will have IPAD (for character sheet) and mini's on felt, basically using the TV as the battle mat replacement. One of the challenges I foresee, is converting all the maps in a timely fashion. While its not that hard to line up all the squares for getting the proper size, it may be hard to do on a weekly or even monthly basis. If these maps where already available, I would be excited about that.