1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

How do you select multiple attack modes at once? [resolved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Remaker, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Remaker

Remaker Member

Like, if I have a troll that gets 2 claws and a bite, I'd like to be able to allocate all three with only one visit to the attack menu. I used to know how to do this, and I've seen demo pages showing it being done, but I guess I've forgotten how to do it. I thought it was done by control-clicking, but that doesn't work? :?:

With complicated monsters with many attack modes, not being able to do this triples or even quadruples the number of clicks I have to make.

EDIT: Silly me, there's an option called Declare Attacks Without Confirmation. When this is turned on, it streamlines combat at the cost of not being able to select multiple modes. It probably get reset to "on" when I updated D20.

But, as long as I'm here, how about a feature request? Let control-click highlight multiple attack modes even when the DWW/OC option is on. That would be the best of both possible worlds, allowing easy management of complex monsters and less clicking for simple monsters.

2. Entola

Entola Member

Re: How do you select multiple attack modes at once? [resolv

I know if two attacks have the same name they get combined. I think that might work for you.

I have my game on a 2 sec confirmation. That way I can interrupt if need be; i.e. the math is wrong, for story related attack, or someone is whining that they have been missing all night, but at the same time it speeds up combat that I don't need to confirm every single attack.