1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Bestiary missing a couple??

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by jmckid, Nov 27, 2013.

1. jmckid

jmckid New Member

Is it just me or is there a couple of creatures missing from Bestiary 1?

- Boar
    - Boggard
    - Bone Devil
    - Brachiasaures
    - Bralani

I havent reimported to see if it fixes the issue yet

2. jmckid

jmckid New Member

Also - any other Kickstarter backers cant access Tome of Horrors? Nothing there for me at all.

3. Entola

Entola Member

I was able to download it easily. Just clicked the Download key. Did you give them your D20Pro information after the Kickstarter Completed? Have you tried to contact the D20Pro guys?

4. jmckid

jmckid New Member

All fixed for the Kickstarter content :) they had my incorrect user name or something like that

I went to drop some Lemure Devils into my game the other night - Ironbriar summons for Runelords - I didnt pre prepare them as I knew they were in Bestiary 1. Unfortunately they were not there.... so I had to summon eagles.....

Has there been any quality control don on Bestiary? A simple check that every creature from the publication is there would suffice to start with. It is frustrating if you rely on this and in the middle of a session something is not there. It has happened to me twice now.

I have to say - having the Bestiary content is awesome and the quality of what is there is excellent - I think I have found only 1 creature with incorrect attacks configured. I will happily pay for Bestiary 2, 3 and 4 when you do them :)

5. Nezzeraj

Nezzeraj Member

All devils and demons are missing from Bestiary for some reason. I noticed this after purchasing it as well. I hope they release fix it or explain why they aren't there.