1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Library import question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sundevilgrad, Dec 11, 2013.

1. sundevilgrad

sundevilgrad New Member

I'm new, hence the question, and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong on importing maps and creatures. I've followed the directions on the Get Started with d20Pro Guide but my creatures or maps aren't listed in the library. To spare clarifying questions here is a summary of my steps. 1) open Marketplace 2) select free tokens and purchase 3) open Downloads and Import 4) open Library, creature tab 5) (no creatures to select - empty).

I've redone the steps three times and relaunched - no luck.

2. Dragonmaster13

The creatures on the map are not in your library. Open the map, zoom out until you can see the whole map, left-click the upper left corner and drag to the lower left corner. That will chose all the creatures. Right-click one creature, click on Alter, click on Save Creature, press enter to save creature and keep pressing enter until all the creatures are saved.