1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Carrion Crown Maps

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by PatheticWretch, Aug 24, 2011.

1. PatheticWretch

PatheticWretch New Member

Hello!

I'm new to d20pro and the forums.

I'm hoping to get my group hooked on a virtual gaming table (i.e. d20pro), and am planning to DM Haunting of Harrowstone, the first adventure in the Carrion Crown Pathfinder Adventure Path.

While it looks simple enough to create the maps myself, I was wondering if anyone has already done so. If so, where could I find them?

Thanks for any input!

PW

2. neofax

neofax New Member

My friend has done these for MapTools which will work if he kept the jpgs in d20Pro. I did the second book for him as some of the maps have two grids which sucks(typical Blando BS) and can send them. Get with me via email neofax99 <AT> gmail dot com. I can make sure you own the content as it is not free by any means and I can help you out.

3. PatheticWretch

PatheticWretch New Member

Thank you sir! Much appreciated.

email sent.

PW

4. phsampaio

phsampaio New Member

Hello! I am also DMing Carrion Crown by d20pro and it would be great if I could have some maps xD

Do you mind sharing them with me neofax? I just sent you a pm with my email.

Thanks a lot!

5. neofax

neofax New Member

I have received multiple emails requesting maps from the CC AP. I am sorry to inform you that I was kindly asked to not do this as it breaks the IP of Paizo. I can direct you to the video I made on how to accomplish this yourself.

6. NetherLord

NetherLord New Member

Since i'm going the virtual route now I have been rebuying the AP's from Pazio in PDF as I need then then use the screen snip tool in Win7 to cap the image off adobe and import it to the map grid. Prob not the most elegant way but it works.

If those files ever become available again please LMK! It would save me a bunch of time and I can prove I own each piece. (I have bought almost every HC and SC pathfinder book there is)

7. Entola

Entola Member

8. cyderak

cyderak Member

Nicely done!........Did anyone do the Rise of the Runelords maps?

9. Zandel

Zandel New Member

These look Great, ever do the rest of the AP, I am specifically looking for the last three Modules right now.

10. Entola

Entola Member

Sorry, we started the 3rd one then switched to Rise of the Ruinlords.