1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Creating Custom Rule sets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rewcore, May 28, 2012.

1. Rewcore

Rewcore New Member

I am looking into creating a custom rule set based of off All Flesh Must Be Eaten. If anyone could point me in the right direction how to go about doing this, it would be greatly appreciated. If it has already been done and some one could show me where to download the files to use that would be even better. If it has not been done before and I can do it I will place it for download for others to use. Thanks in advance.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

3. nullcron

nullcron New Member

The links above are no longer working.
    Can we still make rule sets for this tool?

I would like to make the AD&D rule set.

Please advise.

4. ChrisRevocateur

http://www.d20pro.com/help/index.php

The menu on the right side, look for Campaign Preparation. The "Customize xxx" is what you want for creating custom rules sets in the current version of d20Pro. It's not gonna be able to do AD&D very well, as it currently only implements d20 rules systems.

Don't be discouraged though, d20Pro Unlimited is a new version of the program that they're working on, and they're gonna make it system agnostic, so you can create any rules set you want after that.

5. nullcron

nullcron New Member

If you need any help writing the new code and to alpha and beta test I would love to contribute.