1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Fog of war reveal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ncassella, Oct 2, 2014.

1. ncassella

ncassella Member

This might be somewhere but I can't seems to find it.

I am currently having an issue with the Fog of War in terms to revealing it to one player only. All my players are remote, so I wanted to start really utilizing the FOW so they would all have their own views depending on where they were, in an area.

Last night is the first time I tired to implement it. A PC moved his character into a region covered by the FOW and I was prompted to reveal. When I confirmed, it cleared the FOW and all the players saw the area... not such a big deal since all the enemies are hidden, but I'd like to know how to avoid this in the future.

I'm using the latest commercial release of D20pro (haven't touched 3.4 yet) and the most current version of java (HL import was messed up and had to update)

Any direction would be super helpful.

On a side note...what's the likely we could get a monthly Google hangout run by Thraxxis, Owlbear (or anyone willing to run it) to talk about tips and tricks using the software as a DM and player?

2. ChrisRevocateur

That level of granularity for fog of war isn't supported in 3.3, and I don't think it is in 3.4 either. We have to wait for Unlimited before we get that.

3. Dark Lord Galen

Dark Lord Galen New Member

Correct it is one of the kick starter milestone goals