1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Item Placement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bloodwolf, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

I'm wondering if there is anyway to get items to stop being placed in the center of a grid? And if there is anyway to rotate items so that they match with other items? IE placing a skeleton on a table.

2. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

This kind of goes with the question above.

I'm looking at creating walls over the top of my imported CC3 map but the walls only jump to grid points and some of my walls are set in between grid points. How do I get the walls to not snap to the grid points? Kind of like the fog of war can be set to not snap but I can't find where you can tell the walls not to snap.

3. ChrisRevocateur

Neither of these things is possible in the current iteration of d20Pro, but as they're going to be cutting the cord on the required grid with d20Pro Unlimited, you'll probably be able to do these things when that comes out.

4. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

Thanks. Now for my next question. Which I will put in a new thread because it is a different issue.