1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to get into a Pathfinder game

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by RpGuy, Sep 27, 2013.

1. RpGuy

RpGuy New Member

New to it, I bought a bunch of books recently reading quite a bit. I've played D&D for years & wanted to get into 4E but couldn't find any RL players. I am free almost any nights and looking for something weekly. Would prefer a new campaign or adventure path to get into and learn more. If anyone can point me in the right direction on how to get into a group, that would be awesome.

I like playing Clerics or Paladins or Wizard most of the time so if something fit's for you let me know. I have Skype/Mic/Cam for it.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

3. RpGuy

RpGuy New Member

Do you play D&D 4e or Pathfinder regularly or what are your games consisting of, I see you guys have a lot listed...?

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Our list of actively running games is here -> http://tcrgames.com/index.php?title=Games_Listing

not many of our GMs were very fond of D&D4e, tho several run Pathfinder...

5. nawaz

nawaz New Member

I saw this post and was wondering if that invite is still valid?

6. Kotawolf

Kotawolf Member

My group also has 1-2 spots open on Friday nights. 8pm Central.

The core group of 5 of us have been playing together for about 4 or 5 years now, and we will trade out who is running on occasion.

We use TS for chat.