1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

5th Edition creatures

Discussion in 'D&D 5th Edition' started by Harlequin1975, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Harlequin1975

Harlequin1975 New Member

I have been dm'ing a 5th edition game for a bit now. We are going thru the mines mod now and then will be running hard of the dragon queen and rise of tiamat. has anyone else gone thru and added 5th edition creatures into a Map format like they did on pathfinder? At the moment i am going thru and creating that type of format from all the published mods and then going to be working on the monster manual and adding them to a map format so they can be used with 5th edition. It is taking me a bit to do it and will still be a bit more. But if anyone wants it when i am done let me know on here.

2. Mordiggian

Mordiggian New Member

I would love to take advantage of all of your hard work! Actually, I have been considering converting some PF and/or S&W adventures and would love to see how you handle 5E, as I'm new to D20Pro.

3. Harlequin1975

Harlequin1975 New Member

Great, the only thing that does not work at the moment, is the crit hits if you use the attacks used. Because it doubles everything not just the dice so you would manually have to go in and change the damage. I had a issue with that this past time i ran. outright killed one of my players and realized it was way more damage then it was suppose to be.

4. Montis

Montis New Member

There has already been something like this requested in this thread.

Also, maybe you should coordinate with Krillian_GD, he was saying that he was going to put up a bestiary too, in this thread.