1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

LFG 9pm EST

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by ncassella, Mar 31, 2015.

1. ncassella

ncassella Member

Looking to get out from behind the screen and back to being a player. I have a one year old and a second on the way so running a game is hard for me now days.

Hoping there's a flexible bi-monthly game I can join. Willing to join a homebrew fantasy setting, Pathfinder or 3.5-5E game. I'd be available most days at around 9pm EST and can go until whenever.

Will gladly role up a new character for any game, I also I have a LV8 halfelf Ranger that I ran in a 3.5E that I could convert to Pathfinder if you need a drop in player. I use herolab (3.5 and Pathfinder) so getting you the files for those games wouldn't be an issue.

Let me know if there's anyone out there looking for a player.

2. lefty2shoes

lefty2shoes New Member

Hey, I'd be interested in joining a game at this time. I've been itching to try Way of the Wicked if we can find someone to run it.