1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Interest Check D20Pro Rise of the Runelords

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by DMReckless, Jun 15, 2015.

1. DMReckless

DMReckless New Member

This is an interest check for a Rise of the Runelords campaign played with D20Pro. Most likely nights are Monday or Tuesday with time likely being 6 or 7 pm EST starting time and an average of 4-5 hours running.

25 Pt buy, no stat under 8 or over 18 AFTER racial adjustments.

LG,NG,CG, or LN

Races: Core, Featured, Changeling, Ghoran, Gillman, Grippli, Kitsune, Suli, Vanara, Wyvaran, Ultimate Psionics Races, Custom Races limited to Stadard

Classes: Core, Path of War (& Expanded), Ultimate Psionics, Occult Playtest- must convert after book's release (with limited retraining). Unchained Classes

Equipment: 300gp

HP: Max every level

Unchained: Classes, Background Skills, Diseases & Poison, Skill Unlocks, Variant Multiclassing, Automatic Bonus Progression

2. DMReckless

DMReckless New Member

Curious if there would be more interest for a different day/time and/or less houserule.

3. Mickey

Mickey Member

I would definitely be interested if it was a different time. I'm in Australia and have Thursdays and Fridays off. So Mornings on those days would be your evenings on Wednesday and Thursday, respectively. It looks like 7pm EST is 9am here. If Wednesday and Thursday nights are an option, I'd love to play.

4. DMReckless

DMReckless New Member

Thanks. Looks like Our time zones and work schedules won't let that happen, though.

I also posted these two threads and Paizo and have gotten some interest in the Giantslayer game. I will be running that, so I guess this thread should be shut down anyway.

5. Mickey

Mickey Member

I think you've misread my post. lol. I'm free 9am my time which is 7pm your time. So, basically what I'm saying is I could do 7pm to 11pm Wednesdays and Thursdays.

But, obviously, with no other interested people, it's a moot point. No worries.

6. Stahlkker

Stahlkker New Member

Is there still a possibility of running this campaign? If so i would be extremely interested and could possibly help recruit some more players to help fill the table.

7. ncassella

ncassella Member

Very interested, if we could do an 8pm est start time

8. Stahlkker

Stahlkker New Member

hope i'm not pulling a necro but still very interested in running this if someone will dm it...

9. Seoulrogue

Seoulrogue New Member

I'm interested! Did you get this group started?