1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Next Magehand Update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Caraldur, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Caraldur

Caraldur Member

Does anyone know when the next magehand update is for the early access?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Do you have access to the Beta forum over here?

You should be getting details via the kickstarter newsletter for the project. If you are not receiving that, let me know and we can work on getting that squared away for you.

3. Caraldur

Caraldur Member

I have been getting the newsletter but I don't have access to the Beta Forum, I wasn't even aware that there was a beta forum. If you can get me access to the forum, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    -Car

4. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met Caraldur,

Thanks for backing with Early Access. You are now added to the (currently) private forum that Krillion linked to above. I posted a quick answer to your question there.

For those w/o Early Access - please stay tuned for updates. Much is happening behind the scenes and we will release more information ASAP.

5. Caraldur

Caraldur Member

Thank you.

-Car