1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Token Stacking

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Ken L, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Ken L

Ken L Member

I have a few cases where players would want to occupy the same square (small corridors). In this case, d20pro makes it difficult to represent multiple creatures within the same space.

This is more common with smaller creatures such as tiny pixies or stirges attacking my players, as multiples of them can occupy the same space. For the players, this makes it difficult to target a specific enemy, and for myself, it makes it difficult to select them unless I'm in combat, and it is this creatures turn (as the current turn token always floats on top).

I'd suggest that there be some way to represent that there are multiple tokens in a space, perhaps a simple stacked overlay such as this:

[​IMG]

Where one could see the rough outline of the tokens beneath the top token, or some other graphical representation that can distinguish a selection.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Token Stacking is on our list of stuff to do.

For right now...
    You can fish the token out by using the Roster and clicking on the creature in the Roster - that will center the map and move that token to the top.

3. Ken L

Ken L Member

Cool, I'm looking forward to Magehand.