1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Icon Library?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by evildmguy, Jun 23, 2016.

1. evildmguy

evildmguy New Member

Greetings!

I put in a map that is a city and am now using markers to indicate locations.

I want to use more than the question mark icon but can't find out where I can add to the icon library. Does anyone know? Or can anyone point me in a place to look?

Thanks!

edg

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

3. evildmguy

evildmguy New Member

Interesting.

I have the file in ..\d20Pro\res\campaignTemplates\Pathfinder\res\ManuallySpecified but the program is not picking it up? At least, there are no options for me under Markers to change it from a generic question mark.

Do I need to copy the file someplace else? Do the clients need to move it?

Thanks!

edg

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

The Templates Resource folder is the template for the game system that is used for creating a campaign. It is not really suggested to make changes to those, as they will be over written or modified when ever there is a software update.

You need to make changes to your specific game in it's specific campaign folder.

5. evildmguy

evildmguy New Member

Interesting.

Since I wasn't using any of the suggested game systems, I left that blank. I assume that's the reason that the markers.zip file wasn't in the campaign. Once I copied that over and restarted d20Pro then they showed up just fine.

Thanks!

edg