1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Problem Importing Marketplace Content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Galymyr, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Galymyr

Galymyr New Member

Hey all, I just downloaded the free trial and I ran into a problem I can't seem to figure out. I downloaded several of the free token packs from the market place but I can't get them to show up in the library. Here's what I've done.

From the marketplace menu I click the token pack and then select import.
    Ensure all tokens are selected then click ok
    Get the import success notification
    Click on the creatures tab in the Library menu and it's empty

What am I missing? Thanks!

Edit: When I click on images and then manage images the directory populates with everything I downloaded, it's just not showing up in the library for me to use.

#1 Galymyr, Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

If the images are indeed in your image browser then you just assign the image you want to the token you create. Or swap the image of an already created token for one of the new ones. If you have downloaded one of the bestiaries, you can swap out images, or make copies of items in the library, assign new values, and then use one of your new images to create new items in your library..

3. Mickey

Mickey Member

Here's a step-by-step. Much easier for a new user to understand.

In the Library, click on 'Creature Library'
    Click on 'Create' at the bottom
    A new creature called "unkown" shows up. Click on the blank picture on the left
    The 'Edit Library Creature' sheet pops up. click on the large empty picture on the left
    Select the image you want from the token pack
    Edit the details on the 'Edit Library Creature' sheet.

and you're all done :)

4. Galymyr

Galymyr New Member

Thank you! That was the part that was NOT clear at all in the Marketplace Downloads wiki page. I thought that a list of all images would show up in the creature window and I could just drag them over to the map. I didn't realize I had to create a new creature first then assign it an image.

Mickey likes this.
  5. Mickey

Mickey Member

No worries :)

6. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

oh documentation -- how we need you....